AS SEEN IN
- Captain Zipline, located in Salida, Colorado, is the perfect venue for adventurous groups to come together, blow off steam, or celebrate team successes. Captain Zipline regularly serves school and youth groups, athletic teams, hosts family reunions, bachelor/bachelorette parties, military groups, scouting groups, and corporate work groups seeking adventure-based team building.
- Group pricing is offered to groups of 10 or more on the Zipline Tour, Canyon Aerial Course and Via Ferrata.
- To schedule a team building or group event, please call 1-877-ZIPLINE (947-5463) or 1-719-207-4947, or complete GROUP EVENT REQUEST FORM below.
- Looking for other team building activities and group lodging options in the Central Colorado area? We’ve been in the region for decades and can assist you in selecting lodging, food, and other activities including arranging discounted passes to Mount Princeton Hot Springs and deals through our whitewater rafting partners.
- Zipline over ancient slot canyons and take in Central Colorado scenery on six, heart-pounding, leg-shaking zip lines. While zip lining looks challenging, it is relatively easy. In fact, we call it “no sweat adrenaline” because gravity does most of the work. Groups of more than 16 are subdivided into smaller groups and starts are staged so that members get the full experience without long waits between zip line traverses.
- Zip lining appeals to a broad demographic from children as young as 6 years of age to active seniors. It’s the perfect solution for school groups, family reunions, atheltic teams, wedding parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, scout groups, and more.
- Groups of 10 or more, SAVE $10/person
- Groups of 20 or more, SAVE $20/person
- Conquer the Canyon Aerial Course on nine routes rated from serene to extreme. More than 100 challenge elements to choose from.
- The Canyon Aerial Course is the perfect adventure activity for youth groups and adult groups looking for a physical challenge. With nine different routes to choose from, there’s something from novice to experienced adventure trekkers.
- Set deep in the Lost Canyon, surrounded by colorful limestone cliffs, the Canyon Aerial Course offers challenge, scenic beauty, and the opportunity for teams to complete or compete and build lasting memories.
- Groups of 10 or more, SAVE $10.00/person
- Groups of 20 or more, SAVE $20.00/person
- Scale cliffs using the “iron way” method. Four routes offer something for beginners and experienced trekkers.
- The Via Ferrata offers groups and team a unique way to experience the cliffs of Central Colorado. Climbing and traversing is protected using self-belay lanyards specifically designed for via ferrata. Guides provide instruction in use and offer coaching is technique and risk management along the way.
- Due to the nature of the Via Ferrata course, large groups must be subdivided into smaller teams. Please call for additional information and pricing for groups of more than six persons.
Scale cliffs using the “iron way” method. Four routes offer something for beginners and experienced trekkers.
ARRANGING YOUR GROUP EVENT
- Large group events often require special scheduling and for us to bring in additional guides. To make certain we take your next group event to new heights, we request that you contact us. We’ve been in the region for decades and can assist you in selecting lodging, food, and other activities including discounted passes to Mount Princeton Hot Springs and deals through our rafting partners.
- TO GET STARTED PLANNING YOUR TRIP – During normal business hours, please call us at 1-877-ZIPLINE (947-5463) or 1-719-207-4947; Outside of normal business hours, please use the form below.