AS SEEN IN
LOST CANYON ZIPLINE TOUR
- The Lost Canyon Zipline Tour is a true Colorado eco-adventure. Not only will you experience heart-pounding, leg-shaking thrills as you soar across ancient canyons, but you’ll learn about the history, flora, and fauna of this beautiful, fascinating area.
- Captain Zipline began operations in 2005 and has garnered quite a few accolades over the years.
So come and zipline with our friendly guides and experience a Colorado Rocky Mountain adventure that we hope to make the highlight of your vacation! Zip lining is really “no sweat adrenaline.” While zip lining looks extreme, it is actually relatively easy to do.
plus taxes & fees
- 2.0- to 2.5-hour adventure
- Features participant braking
- Ground school and training provided
- Six zip lines with significant height exposure
- Scenic hikes between zip lines
- Interpretation of ecology, natural history, and geology of the region
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT ZIPLINING AT CAPTAIN ZIPLINE
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & RESTRICTIONS FOR THE ZIPLINE TOUR
- The Lost Canyon Zipline Tour is suitable for singles, couples, and families who wish to play together and create lasting memories. This is an active-participation tour. Participants must complete a ground school and demonstrate the ability to use equipment, control their speed, and understand and obey guide signals. The following requirements and restrictions apply to participation in the activity. Prior to booking, please review our Trip Preparation Guidelines and FAQs.
- Weight. 55 lbs. minimum; 250 lbs. maximum for men; less than 190 lbs. for women [due to differences in how weight is carried and typical height]
- Age. 6 years old
- Girth. abdominal: less than 44 inches; thighs: less than 24 inches; must fit into equipment properly
- Language. Must speak and understand English
- Visual Acuity. Must be able to see clearly at a distance of 200′
- Independence. Participants must be able to perform tour activities independent of an aid or parent
- For a complete list of physical requirements and restrictions, please read the Trip Preparation Guidelines before booking.
TOUR LOCATION & LOGISTICS
- Meeting Location. Tours depart from the Captain Zipline Visitor’s Center
( 1500 COUNTY ROAD 45, SALIDA (WELLSVILLE), CO 81201 )
GET DIRECTIONS TO CAPTAIN ZIPLINE
- Arrival Time. Guests should arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time
- Dress. Guests should arrive properly dressed and prepared to be outside for 2.5 to 3.0 hours. For recommendations on what to wear, view Trip Preparation Guidelines
MAKING A RESERVATION
- Departures: Fall to Spring. Daily at 1PM; additional availability during holidays and upon request
- Departures: Summer. Daily at 9am, 10am, 1pm, 2:30pm and 4:30pm
- Booking. Guests can BOOK ONLINE or by calling (719) 207-4947. During the summer season when we are busiest, we highly recommend guests BOOK ONLINE in advance.
- Walk-ins. While we do our best to accommodate walk-ins when tour space is available, tours often sell out. During the off-season, we only staff departures if there are advance reservations.
What our clients are saying…
Had an amazing time doing the Zipline. The staff was super friendly and the location was beautiful! We... read moreColleen P.6/17/2018
Awesome Experience!! Hailey & Tony were incredible. They did a wonderful job explaining safety and the “how to’s” of zip lining, as... read moreAmbermjohnson7/04/2019
Adventure Park My husband and I did the adventure park with the ropes and had so much fun! Our tour guide, Free,... read morekdorsey177/21/2019
Awesome way to spend a Day. My wife and I did the ropes course and zip lines with our 8 and 10yo boys. We felt completely... read moreQonk9/05/2018
Great time, funny guys and will be back to zipline again when it snows.Johnny V.7/03/2016
This review is for the Aerial Adventure Park, not the zip line. I have done zip lines in the past... read moreGina M.10/20/2015
Awesome, had a great time and Josh and Rob were amazing guides!Alexis M.9/05/2014
My first time zip lining and it was a pretty great experience. Our guides (Nate and Rob) were both really... read moreCaylee M.7/30/2014
Amazing Zipline Experience!!! We had such an amazing experience ziplining at Captain Zipline! Our guides, Tony & Nico were a blast and... read moreAngela O6/03/2019