AS SEEN IN
LOST CANYON ZIPLINE TOUR
- The Lost Canyon Zipline Tour is a true Colorado eco-adventure. Not only will you experience heart-pounding, leg-shaking thrills as you soar across ancient canyons, but you’ll learn about the history, flora, and fauna of this beautiful, fascinating area.
- Captain Zipline began operations in 2005 and has garnered quite a few accolades over the years.
So come and zipline with our friendly guides and experience a Colorado Rocky Mountain adventure that we hope to make the highlight of your vacation! Zip lining is really “no sweat adrenaline.” While zip lining looks extreme, it is actually relatively easy to do.
plus taxes & fees
- 2.0- to 2.5-hour adventure
- Features participant braking
- Ground school and training provided
- Six zip lines with significant height exposure
- Scenic hikes between zip lines
- Interpretation of ecology, natural history, and geology of the region
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT ZIPLINING AT CAPTAIN ZIPLINE
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & RESTRICTIONS FOR THE ZIPLINE TOUR
- The Lost Canyon Zipline Tour is suitable for singles, couples, and families who wish to play together and create lasting memories. This is an active-participation tour. Participants must complete a ground school and demonstrate the ability to use equipment, control their speed, and understand and obey guide signals. The following requirements and restrictions apply to participation in the activity. Prior to booking, please review our Trip Preparation Guidelines and FAQs.
- Weight. 55 lbs. minimum; 250 lbs. maximum for men; less than 190 lbs. for women [due to differences in how weight is carried and typical height]
- Age. 6 years old
- Girth. abdominal: less than 44 inches; thighs: less than 24 inches; must fit into equipment properly
- Language. Must speak and understand English
- Visual Acuity. Must be able to see clearly at a distance of 200′
- Independence. Participants must be able to perform tour activities independent of an aid or parent
- For a complete list of physical requirements and restrictions, please read the Trip Preparation Guidelines before booking.
TOUR LOCATION & LOGISTICS
- Meeting Location. Tours depart from the Captain Zipline Visitor’s Center
( 1500 COUNTY ROAD 45, SALIDA (WELLSVILLE), CO 81201 )
GET DIRECTIONS TO CAPTAIN ZIPLINE
- Arrival Time. Guests should arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time
- Dress. Guests should arrive properly dressed and prepared to be outside for 2.5 to 3.0 hours. For recommendations on what to wear, view Trip Preparation Guidelines
MAKING A RESERVATION
- Departures: Fall to Spring. Daily at 1PM; additional availability during holidays and upon request
- Departures: Summer. Daily at 9am, 10am, 1pm, 2:30pm and 4:30pm
- Booking. Guests can BOOK ONLINE or by calling (719) 207-4947. During the summer season when we are busiest, we highly recommend guests BOOK ONLINE in advance.
- Walk-ins. While we do our best to accommodate walk-ins when tour space is available, tours often sell out. During the off-season, we only staff departures if there are advance reservations.
What our clients are saying…
Had a great time zip lining. Brought my 68 yr old Mother in law and my 15 year old daughter.... read moreHeather H.6/11/2018
My boyfriend and I had a blast Ziplining! Our two guides were safety oriented and put us at ease. They... read moreCindy B.6/09/2014
great family fun What a great day for myself and my grandchildren. The zip line tour was amazing. I felt safe... read moreBlye C6/25/2019
Freakin awesome zip lining experience, I really love that most of the control is in your hands. The guides were... read morePreston W.7/16/2013
Tony and Brandon - best zip guides hands down! We had a phenomenal experience with Captain Zipline. The six lines were a blast and our guides Tony and... read moreEGads047/08/2019
Aerial Adventure We had a great time conquering the yellow and green courses today. Free, our guide was helpful, thorough and friendly.... read moreOldtimers826/11/2019
We had a great time. Pat and Randy were awesome were awesome guides! We will definitely be back!Terry Z.3/27/2014
We had a group of 9 & a baby in our group. Part of us were from Florida and... read moreSusan V.6/19/2019
What a blast! 🙂Akiko F.1/01/2014