AS SEEN IN
LOST CANYON ZIPLINE TOUR
- The Lost Canyon Zipline Tour is a true Colorado eco-adventure. Not only will you experience heart-pounding, leg-shaking thrills as you soar across ancient canyons, but you’ll learn about the history, flora, and fauna of this beautiful, fascinating area.
- Captain Zipline began operations in 2005 and has garnered quite a few accolades over the years.
So come and zipline with our friendly guides and experience a Colorado Rocky Mountain adventure that we hope to make the highlight of your vacation! Zip lining is really “no sweat adrenaline.” While zip lining looks extreme, it is actually relatively easy to do.
plus taxes & fees
- 2.0- to 2.5-hour adventure
- Features participant braking
- Ground school and training provided
- Six zip lines with significant height exposure
- Scenic hikes between zip lines
- Interpretation of ecology, natural history, and geology of the region
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT ZIPLINING AT CAPTAIN ZIPLINE
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & RESTRICTIONS FOR THE ZIPLINE TOUR
- The Lost Canyon Zipline Tour is suitable for singles, couples, and families who wish to play together and create lasting memories. This is an active-participation tour. Participants must complete a ground school and demonstrate the ability to use equipment, control their speed, and understand and obey guide signals. The following requirements and restrictions apply to participation in the activity. Prior to booking, please review our Trip Preparation Guidelines and FAQs.
- Weight. 55 lbs. minimum; 250 lbs. maximum for men; less than 190 lbs. for women [due to differences in how weight is carried and typical height]
- Age. 6 years old
- Girth. abdominal: less than 44 inches; thighs: less than 24 inches; must fit into equipment properly
- Language. Must speak and understand English
- Visual Acuity. Must be able to see clearly at a distance of 200′
- Independence. Participants must be able to perform tour activities independent of an aid or parent
- For a complete list of physical requirements and restrictions, please read the Trip Preparation Guidelines before booking.
TOUR LOCATION & LOGISTICS
- Meeting Location. Tours depart from the Captain Zipline Visitor’s Center
( 1500 COUNTY ROAD 45, SALIDA (WELLSVILLE), CO 81201 )
GET DIRECTIONS TO CAPTAIN ZIPLINE
- Arrival Time. Guests should arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time
- Dress. Guests should arrive properly dressed and prepared to be outside for 2.5 to 3.0 hours. For recommendations on what to wear, view Trip Preparation Guidelines
MAKING A RESERVATION
- Departures: Fall to Spring. Daily at 1PM; additional availability during holidays and upon request
- Departures: Summer. Daily at 9am, 10am, 1pm, 2:30pm and 4:30pm
- Booking. Guests can BOOK ONLINE or by calling (719) ZIP-LINE. During the summer season when we are busiest, we highly recommend guests BOOK ONLINE in advance.
- Walk-ins. While we do our best to accommodate walk-ins when tour space is available, tours often sell out. During the off-season, we only staff departures if there are advance reservations.
What our clients are saying…
Great zip line course Josh and Micky did an amazing job on the zip line course. Made the trip very entertaining! Definitely recommend a... read moreLiz C7/13/2021
Great zip lining experience! Mickey and Lynn were fantastic with our group. We had an amazing time and would highly recommend them.Sara7/13/2021
Great time! Our family did the Ziplines. What a fabulous time. The guides (Harmony and Sheri) were amazing, fun, knowledgeable and personable.... read moreNancy P7/13/2021
AMAZING zipline tour and guides Best part about the ziplone tour was the amazing views and the AWESOME guides (Harmony and Sheri) who are there... read moreHannah7/13/2021
Great zip line experience Great zip line! Our family of five, including three teens had a great time. Nice, knowledgeable, helpful and fun... read moreExploration6163107/11/2021
The Place to Zipline So happy we chose Captain Zipline for this adventure. I was with my 21 and 18 yo nieces and this... read moreRemaxava7/11/2021