COLORADO ZIPLINE & AERIAL ADVENTURE PARK GUIDES
Captain Zipline is a family-oriented, seasonal, adventure tourism business located in Salida, Colorado. Employment positions include seasonal weekday and weekend guide work during the summer and part-time work during the off-season months.
During the summer months, we maintain a staff or 15 or more guides plus office and customer service staff. Pay is commensurate with local river guide compensation; tips can be a source of significant additional income. Guiding provides an opportunity to work outdoors in a unique environment with great people and to help our guests share unforgettable experiences.
Tour Guides must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Family- and children-friendly
- Responsible and reliable
- Demonstrate focus and attention to detail
- Non-smokers…please, no bad habits!
- Previous guide work is beneficial
- Housekeeping functions including overseeing the completion and review of Waiver/Release Forms
- Inspecting guests for appropriate activity attire
- Training guests to “gear up”, instructing them on proper use of equipment and course structures, communicating rules of use
- Supervising guests and providing safety oversight
- Presenting tour geology and history information to guests (Zipline Tour only)
- Trail and Park enhancement and maintenance tasks
- Complete daily safety inspections and documentation
To apply, please download, complete and remit our Employment Application form by e-mail, fax, or in person. If applying for administrative and office positions, please also include a cover letter and resume detailing relevant work experience. For applicants with previous experience in the zip line, aerial adventure park or challenge course field, please remit a copy of your complete Challenge Course Portfolio.
Captain Zipline, LLC
1500 County Rd 45
Salida (Wellsville), CO 81201